Weaning Advice Nuggets!
So, you’ve sorted the splash mats, bibs, plastic cutlery and are prepped to dodge carrot missiles and flying purée. Nearly there, here are our top 5 tips for weaning success…
1. Ready, Steady, Go – The government recommends weaning at 6 months. You may want to start earlier if you feel baby just isn’t getting enough from milk, so talk it through with your GP or health visitor.
2. Rice is Nice – Baby rice makes a great starter food. It has little flavour, introduces a change in texture, and can be mixed with other foods. Start runny and gradually thicken.
3. Embrace the Mess – Getting anxious around food will send the wrong signals. Encourage baby to touch foods, get used to different textures and play with a spoon. Plastic sheeting and have a good clear up afterwards will deal with the mess.
4. Veggies for life – giving baby more veg flavours rather than sweet tastes can really help to train their taste buds to enjoy veggies in later life.
5. Don’t give up – It can take 8-10 tries before they learn to like something new so keep trying!
Enjoy every second with our NEW 5oz/8oz Feeding System with DOUBLE warmer!
Whether it’s your first family trip away, fun days out or long car journeys with your little ones, make sure you have yoomi – the award-winning self-warming baby bottle!
Now available with an extra second warmer in your pack, you can rest assured that the perfect feed is always just a touch of a button away! Introductory offer of 10% off available until 15 November only!
Hello Babies R Us and Argos!
Our secret weapon to getting baby’s milk just right at the touch of a button in just 60 seconds is unlikely to be a secret for long!!
Hot of the press is that we’ve just launched in Babies R Us and Argos ! Now it’s even easier to get your hands on one of our self-warming bottles.. So don’t miss out, we’re transforming the way parents feed their babies!!
Visit us at Sandown Park Baby Show on 15th-17th April 2016
Not long before we head off to The Baby & Toddler Show at the popular Sandown Park to demonstrate our innovative self-warming baby read more…
Be a Yummy Mummy with Pink Lining!
Brighten up your day with Pink Lining’s NEW Yummy Mummy Sunflower changing bag – it matches our yoomi bottles too!
Designed by read more…
WIN a Don’t Disturb Mom Gift Set…!
Want to get your hands on our clever little bottle? Well… now’s your chance!
Throughout January, we’re giving you the chance to WIN a read more…
Comfort your little one with BoBo Buddies…!
Say hello to UK brand, BoBo Buddies!
Goodbye 2014, hello 2015!
Over this last 12 months, we’ve exhibited at great shows, met amazing people, embarked on exciting new projects, relocated to our new, read more…
Yaay! We’ve been shortlisted in the Prima Baby Awards!
Ooo exciting news!! We’ve been shortlisted in the ‘Best Bottle’ category for the Prima Baby 2015 Awards!
12 Days of Christmas Treats…
Get into the Christmas spirit with yoomi’s 12 days of Christmas giveaways!
Xmas Day at Grandmas?
Ask the elves this Crimbo for yoomi – the innovative self-warming baby bottle!
Make Xmas day run as smoothly as possible with a little read more…
A warm welcome to Brett – the newest member of the yoomi team!
Sweet dreams with Babee Talk…
Designed by a mom for chic, read more…