yoomi coffee morning campaign
1. The competition opens 1 May 2011 and will close 31 October 2011.
2. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary. To enter the draw, entrants must join the yoomi family at http://www.yoomi.com/join-family
3. The prize is a £10 Starbucks voucher. Up to 150 Starbucks vouchers are available over the campaign from 1 May until 31 October 2011. No cash or other prize alternative is available. The prize is not transferable.
4. yoomi will pick up to thirty winners from all qualifying entries after each yoomi coffee morning article appears in M&B magazine: (the estimated dates are 1 June 2011, 1 July 2011, 1 August 2011, 1 October 2011, 1 November 2011).
5. The winners will be chosen at random by yoomi and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here. The winners will be contacted via email or telephone. If the winners cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute chosen at the same time as the original.
6. The winner may be required to participate in related publicity and the promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photographs and location of the winners in future promotions and prize draws for whatsoever reason.
7. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they meet the entry criteria and that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion and in the event of any dispute. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence or communication will be entered into.
8. yoomi reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the competition without notice.
9. Entrants must be UK residents over 18 years of age, not employees (or members of their families) of Feed Me Bottles Limited, or anyone professionally connected with the draw. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
10. The Promoter is Feed Me Bottles Ltd, Knowledge Dock Business Centre, London E16 2RD, U.K.
11. To the extent that the law allows the Promoter will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or anything whatsoever, relating to the prize draw.
12. These terms, together with the website terms on the yoomi website at http://www.yoomi.com website address constitute the whole agreement between the entrant and the promoter and shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.