Summer is a tricky season, and your baby will need to adjust to the rising temperature. Keep an eye on what your baby eats or drinks for a safe summer season:
• If baby relies only on breast milk, make sure you feed her often to keep her hydrated, as sweating leads to loss of fluid in the body.
• Use boiled or filtered water as hot water kills bacteria present in the water.
• Diaper rashes are common during summer, so use diapers only when required.
• Cotton, loose fitting clothes are ideal for babies in the summer and if you’re going outdoors, choose light coloured clothing to reflect the sunlight.
• Use natural ingredient bug spray around babies to keep mosquitoes away.